Wellness and member services
ONLINE CLASS RESERVATIONS
Please be mindful of the following when reserving a class online:
- Classes can fill up, so RESERVE your spot online with the Moksha APP. Apple or Android downloads are available
- You still need to sign-in at the front desk when arriving for your class
- It’s best to get to the studio 20 minutes before class starts
- any unclaimed reservations are released 10 minutes before the start of class
- We maintain the integrity and peace of the class by starting on time, late-comers ARE NOT PERMITTED so please arrive early!
We offer a variety of yoga related supplies here at MY Danforth, so if you need a new water bottle, outfit, Yoga Tune-up® balls, etc, check us out.
Lauren Moore, yes the Lauren Moore you know from classes here, is the mind and culture behind Moore Kombucha, and we are glad to offer it here at Moksha Yoga Danforth.
- Moore Kombucha is a Toronto-based Kombucha Tea company that specializes in hand-crafted, small-batch kombucha tea.
- We rotate between 5 delicious flavours
Depending on the time of day parking can be easy, or require a few extra breaths before you find your spot. We are located in the heart of Greek town, so remember that dinner time is popular and will be busier.
Green P – has a parking lot located right across from chester subway station for ease of use
Street Parking – there are plenty of side streets within walking distance of the studio, remember to read the parking signs carefully.